Participate in teams to a circuit of 10 adventure activities (team building). A unique concept in the region of Quebec ! No experience is required.
Possibility to complete your program with a complete meal at the prestigious Manoir Montmorency which offers a fine cuisine with a breathtaking view of the waterfalls, ÃŽle d'OrlÃ©ans, and the Saint-Laurence River.
The concept :
Fort Montmorency Challenge allows corporate groups (20 to 200 participants) to transform the traditional "party" or office golf tournament into an innovative and outstanding event. Discover, browse and explore this magnificent site with one of the most beautiful natural attractions of Quebec : The Montmorency Falls.
The objectives :
- Offer a new incentive activity to corporate groups.
- Strengthen the ties of group members by various innovative and accessible activities.
- Discover the enchanting site of the Parc des Chutes Montmorency and its history using questions to answer throughout the circuit.
Motivational conference :
To complete the three-hour adventure, you can enjoy the conference "Everyone has an Everest" presented by the adventurer FranÃ§ois-Guy Thivierge. Before or after the challenge, this conference can give meaning to your business plan and highlight the themes of the day. Click here for details.
The package includes:
- Three hours of incentive activities and team building challenges
- Qualified instructors
- All the equipment needed for the activities
- Parking and access to the Manoir Montmorency
What to wear and bring :
- Sportswear appropriate to the weather
- Sport shoes
- Beverage and / or snack
Schedule : Every day of the week. Schedules are based on your needs.
By reservation only
Taxes are applicable on all rates.