This circuit is accessible to everyone !
The via ferrata "Les Marmites" goes along the cliffs and into the spectacular Canyon Sainte-Anne without any difficult passage. The participants go along the circuit attached to a safety steel cable with two lanyards fixed to their harness. You cross a Nepalese aerial bridge with an astonishing view of the falls and the "Marmites" basin. You will end your journey with the most spectacular zip line in Canada: A 60-meter high experience!
Age : 10 years and older
Duration : One hour and a half.
The family package includes :
- Via ferrata "Les marmites"
- The zip line
- Qualified guides (one or more depending on the number of participants)
- The basic equipment needed (harness, lanyards, helmet)
What to wear and bring :
- Water bottle (1 litre minimum)
- Energy snack
- Sport shoes
- Rain jacket
- Sportswear appropriate to the weather
The extras :
- Small bike gloves
- Extra clothes
- Insect repellent
Schedule and departures :
Opened 7 / 7, from late June to early September and only on weekends for the months of May, June, September and October.
- Adult : $ 49.45
- Student (14 years and older) : $ 43.39
- Child (10-13 years) : $ 41.38
By reservation only
Taxes and entrance to the canyon are included.
Full payment must be made at time of booking. Payment is not refundable (except if cancellation from AventureX due to weather conditions).